Archimede works in the construction industry handling the design of concrete, steel, mixed steel-concrete, wood and masonry structures.
All the necessary documents can be produced for all the different planning phases: from the preliminary to the executive stage, managing, when necessary, all the aspects related with the construction permission obtainment from public authorities.
During construction works, Archimede can oversee the execution as Site Supervisor, Safety Manger or carrying out static testing.
Archimede can also supply building energy analysis and NZEB design. A significant expertise has been gained in the calculation of energy efficiency in new buildings according with the most recent regulations.
- Structural modelling
- Seismic design
- Static and seismic analysis
- Preventive expert testimonial
- Strengthening structures
- Project checking aimed at validation
- Forms management to the authorities
- Coordination of design activities
- Works supervision
- Assistance during project execution
- Project accounting
- Monitoring activities
- Static and technical-administrative testing
- Technical consultancy
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Maintenance plan
- Bill of quantities and rate analysis
- Special conditions of contract
- Building condition assessment
- Expert reports (especially for the Genova and other Italian cities Law Courts)